The Washington Borough Farmers’ Market is heating up in July!
The Market, which began in June, takes place every Saturday through September 24, including holidays, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
A free “Create a Critter” craft project will be held July 9 from 10 a.m.-noon at the NJ Wildlife, Litter & Recycling Booth, Dove Environmental, sponsored by a grant from NJ Clean Communities. Talented musician Don Elliker will entertain visitors to the market on July 16.
Face painting will also be available each week in July.
The market is held along Route 57, anchored in the Downtown Pocket Park, located at 44 E. Washington Ave.
The Farmers’ Market is presented by Smith Tractor & Equipment, Inc., St. Luke’s University Health Network, the Washington Diner, WRNJ Radio, and the Washington Business Improvement District.
This year’s weekly Farmers’ Market vendors include:
- Zips Fresh Produce: farm fresh fruits and vegetables
- Asbury Village Farm:certified naturally grown fruits and vegetables
- Weeble Wobble Honey Farm and Produce:fresh produce, and beeswax, pollen and Propolis
- Four Fields Farm: pasture-raised pork, chicken, heritage turkey and lamb
- Stone Row Acres:fresh cut flowers
- Greenbytes Farm: fresh picked herbs and vegetables, and local honey
- The Nutty Baker: nut-based cookies made with natural ingredients; grain/gluten, sugar, dairy, egg and soy free; Vegan and Paleo friendly
- Wild Flower Designs: upcycled and recycled hand-decorated personal accessories and home décor.
- Crafty Diva Designs: handmade paper crafts and gifts
- do good! Goods:eco-friendly, hand-made candles crafted in the USA using non-GMO, grown in the USA, premium soy wax with TruScent fragrance oils made in the USA; lanterns and candle holders made from recycled bottles
- Scentsy: wickless warmers, wax bars, lotions, air fresheners, room sprays, and more.
Learn more about the market by following its Facebook Page.